I can help you with resolving conflicts
I am an expert in conflict resolution in business situations. If your company or organisation have specific conflict situations right now and you need help, call me. I can talk with you and your team, get a handle on what is really going on and provide strategies to solve the conflicts.
Projects can be derailed by conflict
If you find your business is constantly firefighting conflicts and aggression, if your teams are failing to agree or departments are almost working against each other, then perhaps your culture is the problem. Again, I can help. I have worked in all four corners of the planet with multi-lingual multi-departmental projects filled with potential conflicts and I either stop them at the pass or solve them when they flare.
What are the benefits of professional Conflict Resolution?
1. Reduces costs
- It enhances the ability to make better business decision
- New initiatives are implemented more effectively and with more cohesion
- Generates increased return on investment by getting teams and workforces all pulling in the same direction.
- Reduces recruitment and training costs due to better employee retention
2. Increases productivity
- A more cohesive workforce reduces absenteeism and “presenters”
- It improves the quality of decision making under stress and reduces the amount of re-work required
- Foster an environment of creative innovation which helps drive the organisation forward
3. Retain your top performers
- It helps to strengthen supervisory relationships
- It keeps your teams engaged and openly communicating with each other
- Empowers your people to make a positive difference
4. Manage risk
- Prevents aggression, violence, sabotage, and vandalism amongst disgruntled staff
- Mitigates legal risks
- Fosters a better public perception of your organisation’s brand and reduces bad word of mouth
Workplace conflict drains energy, time and money
Ineffective conflict management costs your company money, inhibits action and hampers innovation. Creditable surveys indicate, and some of you have probably experienced this, that managers spend 20 to 40 percent of their time dealing with conflict in the workplace.
Conflict saps your organisation’s energy and diminish profits – and no one is immune. Whether you are a team leader, a manager or a member of your organisation’s leadership team, the ability to handle difficult situations constructively is critical to business success.