Enterprise Risk Professional and Strategy Expert
Robert Burrus is a focused professional with extensive experience in business strategy. He has a proven track record of enhancing shareholder value and customer experience.
Strategy for successful businesses
Robert is a strategic thinker, with an eye for business development opportunities. He is an effective and respected leader, with experience in building high-performing teams and a proven track record in increasing Net Profits. Robert managed high-value projects in hostile areas and recovered businesses while managing high levels of risk.
Project and Programme Management (ISO 21500)
Enterprise Risk Management (ISO 31000)
- Business Continuity Management (ISO 22301)
Information Security / Data Management (27001)
Strategic Management (ISO 26000)
Integrated Management Systems (Pas 99)
ISO 9001/2015 Internal Management Systems
- Hostile Environments
- Saved the US Government Office $50 Million over a 3 Year period while on one of the biggest US Military Bases in the Gulf.
- Asset recovery management US Military Contract
- Recovered a construction project in Jeddah Saudi Arabia and created savings of $17 million
- Recovered a failed engineering business in Waterford (Ireland) and traded out of a 4.2 Million Euro debt.
- By re-designing a solar energy system for Kalimat Telecom savings of 2 million US dollars were produced over a 4 year period.
- Achieved full building control for Legal & General Modular Homes
- Assurance / Delivery and Risk Management for the Oyster Card Project London
- Head of Risk Green Line with Elevation Qatar Rail Project
- Governance control for Net Phase 2 Tram Implementation project Nottingham.
Giving Knowledge back
Robert built a small online training platform with specific material tailored towards up and coming senior management – See Link
Robert has a passion for business so decided to write two books (links below) about topics not taught in university
Author – Amazon Listing
Expert in the Implementation of Business Systems
Companies and organisations are now expected to prove competency across an increasing number of disciplines in order to win contracts in both the private and public sector. A management system (MS) is one of the best ways of reassuring potential clients that you can meet their aims and objectives. Robert has implemented high-level Management Systems for the US Military, Private Sector Businesses, and numerous JV Rail Projects UK and MIddle East.
Skilled in Enterprise Risk Management
Companies need to take risks to create
Stress is all in the mind because every problem has a solutionRobert Burrus